In this new age of technology, you have the solution to all your needs online. With various online video applications like YouTube, easy access to recent movies and videos, educational videos and practical display guide for various day to day jobs, the internet is just making our lives easier, independent and filled with entertainment. Usually, when we come across some interesting video or a favorite movie, the first thing we want to do is to save it to add it to our collection or refer to it on a later date. Currently, the most popular option is Freemake.com. Specifically, if you are looking for converting an MP4 file, visit http://www.freemake.com/how_to/how_to_convert_mp4_to_mp3. There are various other video converters, according to the experts at www.pcworld.com, which you can explore as well.
The Problems Involved
The basic hiccup here is that the device you usually use to watch stuff may not support the format of the available video. There could be other technical problems which may compel you to convert the video file. If you are not much of a technical person, then it may get very confusing to choose from thousands of converter options available online.
Here is a detailed review of Freemake free video conversion tool.
Some of the basic features include:
1. Convert general as well as HD videos: It supports more than 200 input formats. Some of the commonly used formats are AVI, MP4, MPG, MTS, QT, TS, RM TOD, FLV and much more. The audio file format compatible includes MP3, WAV, AAC, and WMA.The photo and image format which can be made into videos using various plugin include JPG, GIF, BMP, and WAV.
2. Output formats and support compatibility with various software: The Freemake helps you to convert a file for free into various output formats including MP4, MP3, MKV, FLV, SWF, 3GP. This is also an additional option to convert it into HTML5 or Flash file and upload or connect it to any of your web page or website. One of the added advantages is Freemake offers video support to various device software like android, apple, Sony, Nokia, Blackberry, XBOX, iPods, tablets, etc. Through this, you can have favorite videos loaded on your mobile or tablet to watch it online and offline anywhere anytime.
3. Uses advanced conversion technologies like CUPA and DXVA which provide the optimum environment for speedy conversion of the file. This software enhances the quality of converted file in the desired format.
4. The DVD burning capacity of this converter is very efficient and can run continuously for up to 40 hours, which makes it at par to other online converters.
5. Another value addition is an option to connect external subtitle files like SSA/SRT to the video automatically and save an enhanced version of the video in your device with suitable language subtitle.
6. Understanding the need of individual working on official assignments and presentation, an additional feature of converting images into a slideshow to use as part of presentations is also available. Other options include re-shuffling, re-arranging, adding and deleting images and give a special effect like panorama view. This feature has proved to be very popular among social network enthusiasts to upload the video file and images onto their profile within no time.
The most interesting part is, all the above features are available for use free of cost.